Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
Ghorepani Poon Hill Panorama Trek is a classy panoramic trek within the beautiful Gurung villages in the Annapurna region. The trek mostly covers Poon Hill Trek and Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek as its major view point. Here are the major highlights of the Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek.
- Sight Seeing in Pokhara – the Phewa Lake, the Davis Fall, Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda),Gupteshwor Cave, Mahendra cave and many others
- Pokhara valley view
- Panorama of the Annapurna Ranges with Annapurna south, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and many others
- Sunrise view from Poon Hill
- Tadapani, a place to watch the tower in the village
- Avalanche tracks and moraines
- Stunning Mountain Dhaulagiri views
- Learn Buddhism, and visit ancient monasteries
- Unique Gurung, Magar and Thakali culture and generous hospitalities of the people living in this region
- Spring Season is the best to discover the wild variety of flowers all around
- The traditional farming system
- Ghandruk village and Ghorepani Gurung Village Trekking
Day 01: Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
Altitude: 820m/2690ft. Time Travel: 5 to 6 hrs drive in Bus/Jeep
Day 02: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Tikhednunga
Altitude: 1,540m/5,052ft. Time Travel: 1 hour drive, 3 to 4 hrs Walk
Day 03: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Altitude: 3,194m/10,479ft. Time Travel: 5 to 6 hrs Walk
Day 04: Sunrise view from Poon Hill and Trek to Ghandruk
Altitude: 3210m/10528ft to 2,710m/8,891ft. Time Travel: 6 to 7 hrs Walk
Day 05: Ghandruk back to Pokhara
Altitude: 820m/ 2690ft. Time Travel: 4 to 5 hrs Walk and 1 hour drive
Day 06: Tourist Bus Journey from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Altitude: 1070m/3510ft to 820m/2690ft. Time Travel: 5 to 6 hrs drive in a tourist bus
Day 07: Kathmandu to Your Port of Destination
Kathmandu to pokhara and pokhara to kathmandu deluxe bus ticket.
- Pokhara nayapul nayapul pokhara by private car.
- One guide English speaking, food, salary, accommodation, insurance.
- One porter food, salary, housing, insurance
- 2-night Tourist standard hotel in Pokhara
- Three meals a day, Lunch, Breakfast, dinner, Tea coffee during your trekking.
- Three-night Normal accommodation in the mountain. Lodge and Guest House.
- All necessary things like Tims card and trekking permit.
- One down jacket and sleeping bag in your require.
- Safe drinking water(Filter water)
- Emergency cooperation service.
- Medical Kid Box.
- All kinds of local tax and service charge.
All kinds of meals in city place(Kathmandu- Pokhara)
- Your nature expenses,
- All sorts of bar, beverage, Mineral water, desert.
- Travel insurance that covers trip cancellation and helicopter evacuation.
- Tips to the Guide and porter