Chitlang is located at Makawanpur district which is about 22km to the south west of Kathmandu valley. This village is surrounded by beautiful green forest, which consists of more than 160 species of birds and animal.
It offers an amazing experience with the combination of natural beauty and cultural heritage. Famous as the gate way of motor cars carried on the back of people. Chitlang offers visitors with an opportunity of village home stay where you can interact and get insight of the rural life in Nepal. The hills of Chitlang offer one of the best hiking/trekking around Kathmandu.
- Meet at Sundhara and drive to Chitlang @ 1:00 pm
- Arrive at Chitlang Organic Village Resort @ 4:00 pm and refreshment welcome.
- Start camp fire and music with Disco theme @ 6:00pm
- Dinner & overnight @ 8:00 pm
- Breakfast @ 7:30 am
- After breakfast leaving Resort @ 8.30 amfor sightseeing of Goat cheese factory, Saat dhara and Manjgaun
- Lunch @ 11:00 am
- Drive to Kulekhani @ 12:00 pm
- Boating and sightseeing @ 1:00 pm
- Drive back to Kathmandu @ 2:00 pm
* Transportation as per program
* 1 Dinner, 1 Lunch and 1 Breakfast.
* Room on sharing basis.
* Personal natural expenses.
* Mineral water.
* Travel Insurance.