Nagarkot Day Hiking
- Explore the typical Newari Town
- Incredible mountain view from Nagarkot hill top
- Walking along green forest observing beautiful nature view and gulping its freshness
The Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail is a 12 km hike near the community of Nagarkot, Nepal about 3 to 3.5 hours walk, with views of the Himalayas.It includes the Nagarkot Nature Trail and the Tamang Village Walk. With the Himalayan Historical Sunrise Adventure, it’s a day hike that includes a fabulous sunrise over the mighty Himalayas along with a wonderful trek to the ancient village of Changu Narayan.
The Himalayan Historical Sunrise Adventure begins with an early morning ride to the top of Nagarkot Hill to behold the most magnificent of sunrises over the mighty Himalayas. From here, you can see on a clear day several of the world’s highest mountains including Mt. Everest.
- Early pick up from the desired place
- Then we will head towards Sankhu driving for 45minutes to 1 hour by car.
- We will begin our hike from Sankhu.
- The walk from Sankhu to Nagarkot will take about 3-4 hours.
- On the way, between the time duration of 12PM-1PM, we will provide you a lunch.
- After lunch and some refreshment for a while, we will again begin our journey to Nagarkot.
- On reaching Nagarkot viewpoint we will take a rest and wait for the sunset.
- After enjoying the sunset and the magnificent Himalayas view our standby car will drive you back to Kathmandu and safely drop you at your Place.
- Private car transport for the trip.
- Nagarkot hiking permits.
- Professional hiking guide for the tour.
- Lunch during the hike.
- If needed we will provide hiking pole.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- Any alcoholic beverages.