Shivapuri National Park Hike
6-7hours day walk.
Kathmandu - Nagarjun Gate - Nagi Gumpa - Baghdwar - Shivapuri Hill - Back to Nagarjun gate
Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park (SNNP) is situated in the north side of Kathmandu valley. The park headquarters is located in Panimuhan village of ChapaliBhadrakati VDC of Kathmandu district. Shivapuri hiking is the best day hike in Nepal, is near the Kathmandu valley. Shivapuri National Park has many types of vegetation like mushroom, floral, vascular and endemic plants as well many wilder animal and birds like Himalaya Black bear, Jungle cat, Golden jackal, and many birds too.
- Early morning drive to Nagarjun Gate from your desired place.
- Walk inside the park through Nagi Gumba which is nun’s monastery.
- Climb up on the right to Deurali Bhanjyang and having a lunch.
- Left to Bagh Dwar then 30-40m walk to top of Shivapuri Peak
- View of Kathmandu valley, Ganesh Himal Range, Langtang and Jugal Himal.
- Return to Nagarjun Gate.
- Hiking guide an experience.
- Private car, drop and pick up.
- Pack Lunch
- Some fruits
- Water for the whole day.
- Travel insurance.
- Cold drinks such as; Coke, Beer etc.
- Tips for guide and helpers.