The Muktinath Temple is considered to be a Shakti Peetha for a yatra. Within Hinduism, it is called Mukti kshetra, which literally means the "place of liberation or moksh. Muktinath Temple Tour is a religious tour. In the eyes and from the perspective of the Hindus, Muktinath is worth exploring. Muktinath a religious tour. The place is located in the district called Mustang with great natural beauties.
The temple has a pagoda style design and in the shape of cow headed water spouts behind this alluring temple, makes you to feel self-imposed yourself in a mythological place.
Explore this holy place with no regrets!!
Day 1: Kathmandu to Beni
Day 2: Beni to Jomsom
Day 3: Jomsom to Muktinath and MuktiNath to Jomsom
Day 4: Jomsom to Pokhara
Day 5: Pokhara Tour
Day 6: Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Private transportation (Scorpio/Jeep)
- Suitable accommodation during tour
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Professional guide
- Park permits, Entrance fees and other government tax etc.
- Personal expenses
- All drink items; water, juice and other alcoholic items.
- Extra stays due to natural calamities.