Day Hike To Phulchowki
- Hike through beautiful green jungle.
- Majestic views of mountain range.
- Visit botanical garden
- Bird watching (Phulchowki is famous place for bird watching)
Phulchowk is the highest hill (2782m) among the surrounding hills of Kathmandu valley which is located approx. 14 km in the south east of Kathmandu valley. This is one of the most beautiful hiking in terms of vegetation and bird watching destination in Kathmandu valley. The walk is difficult but the reward is a wonderful view and good for nature observers.
The walking rate is easy and scenic. The eye-catching view of eastern part of Annapurna range to Gaurishanker in the east can drag your heart to sanctification of this tour. Breathtaking view of Kathmandu valley is another glorious part of this visit.
- Early morning pick up from your given place.
- From there drive to Godavari where we start our hiking trip.
- Mostly gradually uphill, we walk all the way through subtropical thick forest for about four hours.
- Reaching Phulchowki, the magnificent view from the eastern part of the Annapurna range to Gaurishanker unfolds in front of us on a clear day. Moreover, the breathtaking view of Kathmandu valley invites you to take many pictures.
- Thenafter, lunch and strolling around from some time, we hike down following the same trail to Godavari for about 2 hours and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Private car/jeep transport from and to Godawari.
- One local guide for the hike.
- Lunch during the hike with tea/coffee.
- First aid kits and hiking stick
- All the paper works and service charge
- Any alcoholic beverages.
- Tips to the guide.